- Creative Director with over 13 years’ experience in animation and video production.
- Diverse background with ability to design for video, print, web and interactive media.
- 3d Generalist, fluent in modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- Motion Design and Typography.
- Works directly with clients from concept phase to delivery.
- Comfortable in corporate, boutique, agency and independent environments.
- Co-founded, ex-president and current board member of nonprofit animators guild since 2001 (abosg.org).
- Co-founded, coordinator and current committee member of local animation conference since 2001 (Industrygiants.org).
- Adjunct instructor at Texas A&M Commerce/Dallas.
- Adjunct Instructor at the Art Institute of Dallas.
- Fluent in Maya, C4d, Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Audition).
Experience in support application such as Nuke, ZBrush, Realflow, Vicon Motion Capture, Unity 3D, Lightwave.
Vince has worked on feature films, broadcast commercials, corporate training, trade shows and commercial products. Clients have included Home Depot, Nutrisystem, Motel 6, HEB, Sabre, American Airlines, Hyundai and Frito Lay.